Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
![]() |
| Our first sunny morning... |
![]() |
| Feeling sand between her toes for the first time |
![]() |
| First feel of the ocean! |
![]() |
| I'm one lucky woman! |
![]() |
| No seriously...melt my heart! |
![]() |
| Noah & Miles |
![]() |
| Noah was our master builder. |
![]() |
| Noah & Coleman |
![]() |
| As usual, Miles was our crazy man! |
![]() |
| Miles' Baywatch photo shoot |
![]() |
| Catching some waves |
![]() |
| That's Zane, riding the waves in. |
![]() |
| Having a blast with Nonni |
![]() |
| I love this one! |
![]() |
| Grace with her Nonni & Poppi |
![]() |
| Noah, Miles & Grace have pretty great grandparents! |

![]() |
| I think this means that Grace loved her first trip to the beach! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment